Terms & Conditions
By purchasing hair from Silk Indian Hair, you are agreeing to all the information on this page.
Purchasing and Ordering from Silk Indian Hair
Thank you so much for purchasing hair extensions from Silk Indian Hair. We appreciate you and your trust in our product and us. We want to make the ordering process as simple as possible, so here are some FAQs and answers to help you understand our policies.
- How long will it take to get my extensions once I place an order?
- It takes us one to two business days to process orders. After the order is processed and payment received, we will ship your order as soon as possible. We ship USPS Priority Mail and depending on where you live, you should receive your order 2-5 days after we ship your order. We will also send you an email confirmation and an email with your tracking information.
- What are your hours?
- Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6:00 EST.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards. Keep in mind that payment must be received before your order is processed and shipped.
- What if I’ve submitted my order and realized that it was incorrect?
- Once submitted, your order and payment will be processed and cannot be changed for any reason without canceling your order.
- What if the hair extension style I ordered is out of stock?
- As with all things in life, sometimes things don’t go as planned. If for some reason we are unable to fulfill your order, we will contact you immediately and ask if you are interested in receiving a substitution. If a substitution is not acceptable, we will refund the amount charged to your credit card.
This is the section for the complicated, but needed liability information. We’re sorry, but it is necessary.
Silk Indian Hair, LLC, does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including any liability for products not being available for, or the provision of services and support. Silk Investments, LLC will not be liable for consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of products, Silk Investments, LLC is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase of products under this agreement.
Content, Copyrights & Trademarks
Images of people or places displayed on the Silk Indian Hair site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Silk Indian Hair. Use of these images by you or other third parties is prohibited unless expressly permitted. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable regulations and statutes. Any product, service, program or technology described in any document published by Silk Indian Hair or this site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Silk Indian Hair.